User avatar

MKate

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith. Well, it's probably not the worst , but it's the worst I've read recently. It was just kind of boring and all through ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Rave for Heyer Books

    Georgette Heyer is one of my favorite authoresses of all time. Her books are funny, witty, romantic, and kind of Jane Austen-ish that makes them even more enjoyable. You MUST ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Church Property 3

    9,12,15 and 19 are my favorites- but L!llY's right, they're a bit blurry. And if you were to righten the pictures that are turned on their side, it'd probably put ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Church Property (continued)

    I loved these pictures! My favorites are 1 and 5- beautiful. I think those pictures just gave me an inspiration for my NaNo *scurries off to write it down* I'm ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sachiko's Photo Emporium-- Photos added 3/7/10

    You're a great photographer- I love the close up you did on Peanut Butter's eyes. Since I guess we're supposed to criticize, I think you should have shown more of ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Name Me Some Poets!

    Whoa!... that's quite a list. I don't know many poets either, but I'll be sure to check out some of the ones mentioned. He's not my favorite poet,(*read name listed ...

    Nov 2, 2009


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman