User avatar

MKate

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Though I may come and go unnoticed, I have returned once again! Bwhahahaha! But, (sigh), who knows how long I'll stay, I have little-to-no computer time :( -Mel

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Super Reviewing Bash on January 31, 2010

    Probably won't be able to be on very long, but, RSVP!

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Story location, Texas, or Arizona. Need help.

    I grew up in Phoenix, Arizona- or rather, just outside of it. Jackrabbit Trail to be precise- and though I'm not sure what it looks like now, it was desert ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Sanctum

    I'm worried that I'll never be good enough to write a book and/or story that is actually print-worthy. Any advice?

    Oct 29, 2009


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women