User avatar

MKate

  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (16)

    I just had to bring this back up to the first page- I. Love. Your. Story. Pleeeease don't stop now! PM me when you've posted again!

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    Hi, I'm back- miss me? ~Morgan It was getting darker, soon the only light we had was from Sam's flashlight. I'd wanted something to do, hadn't I? Well, I found ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    Hey, guys? I'll be gone for a few days, so don't think I'm giving this story up when I don't post- Okay? Okay. Wish me luck! (please?) ~MKate

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sachiko's Photo Emporium-- Photos added 3/7/10

    You're a great photographer- I love the close up you did on Peanut Butter's eyes. Since I guess we're supposed to criticize, I think you should have shown more of ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    Oooo... cool. Okay, here she goes... Morgan~ The girl didn't even flicker an eyelash at my question; she didn't hear me, maybe? She stood abruptly and glanced around, looking anywhere ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: MissMiaFacinelli's Review Book

    Thanks, Mia!

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fugitives

    Ummm... will somebody post- please?

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    Wait, wait... soooo... what's happening? Is there only one group- or two? Maybe Sam just came in after you went to the top, ridersofdamar; so he doesn't know what's happening ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: MissMiaFacinelli's Review Book

    Since you're desperate- here's an oldie I'd like some more criticism on... the thing is, I don't really...uh...know how to...uh...give you...uh... link...uh... it's in Other Poetry and it's called "Da

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    ~Morgan "Hey," I smiled at the girl as she lowered herself down onto the soft, woolly rug before the fire and glanced a little shyly at me. "What are you ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    ~Morgan~ I stared drowsily into the fire, letting the blaze scorch my face and half-listening to the conversations going on behind me. They were all talking about the storm. The ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fugitives

    Sorry I wasn't able to post earlier- I've got a large family and only one computer hooked up to the internet... which means a lot of waiting. Marley Dwalavyn Marley ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    Name: Morgan Glenwood Age: 21 Gender: Female Personality: Morgan is an in control, calm sort of person. She loves socializing with people, but is just as happy sitting in a ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Story location, Texas, or Arizona. Need help.

    I grew up in Phoenix, Arizona- or rather, just outside of it. Jackrabbit Trail to be precise- and though I'm not sure what it looks like now, it was desert ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken by a Melody

    I love your poem- very well written. I'm curious about your MC now- would you mind if I asked what your NaNo's about? You don't have to answer... Around her ...

    Nov 11, 2009


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl