User avatar

MKate

  • Lyric Poetry Re: My grand father

    This is a great poem. I know, because I lost my grandfather a while back, as well... The constructive critisism is in bold :) When will I die? How will ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Friends

    Thanks, captain.classy! Saw your point- edited it in - smiled at the results :D Happy holidays! :smt111 ~Mel

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Friends

    Just a little ditty I wrote for one of my stories a loooooong time ago... Enjoy! Nothing that the world can do Will ever separate us two. Naught but death ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Housefly

    Great poem! My favorite line You put your two hands together seemingly like in a prayer. I've seen flies do that and have thought the same thing! Review: How was ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Dragonfly

    I don't usually like abstract poems, but this one I found riveting- great job ^_^ In the first paragraph you change tenses- you say "We fly" (present tense) and then ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    That is exactly the sort of character I get in a writer's block over because I can't think of his name- I keep asking him, but he won't tell me! ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name that character!

    Okay, so this is how this exercise works: 1) I'm going to describe a character- so, for example, I'll say: "Male, short, stout, wiry black hair that's rather sparse, squinting, ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Lulu book binding/self publishing

    Thanks for replying, and for the advice- I'll definitely try it out ^_^

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Rave for Heyer Books

    Never (at least so far as I've read) has there been a Georgette Heyer that didn't have a happy ending, you'll love it! And the main guys are soooooo good- ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A sleigh ride with St. Nicholas

    There really isn't much more to criticize, but I really love your story! I do think you ought to describe more, and there is one thing I'd change "Awesome," shouted ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Lulu book binding/self publishing

    If you had a book that you wanted to have bound- and none of that cheap stuff- but really bound , like it would if it were being published... where ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Walk of Shame: A Cinderella Story (Part I)

    Oooo, I like this! And there weren't any typos that I could see :) One teeny tiny thing, though. When Faye comes in and asks your MC which dress she ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Rave for Heyer Books

    What attracted you to her books? Mom brought one home from the library and I was bored. But I soon grew to love them for what they were. Most of ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith. Well, it's probably not the worst , but it's the worst I've read recently. It was just kind of boring and all through ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Black Horses

    First of all, great poem! I would have thought that this was one of those poems where there is no punctuation, but you use it at first, so, just a ...

    Dec 1, 2009


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday