User avatar

MKate

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Dishwasher's Bane

    All dishwasher's know Of the dishwasher's bane. It's slimy and wet And a terrible pain! A dishwasher's bane Is not one thing, but many. And, on a bad day, They ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Seasonal Rebirth

    Hi, Lexi, welcome to YWS :) First of all, I like the way your poem mixes inner feelings with seasons. It has a personal, hopeful feeling to it, kinda like ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Hi! Welcome to YWS- you're gonna love it here :D My mom read the Chronicles of Narnia to my brothers and I when we were kids- we're nutty over them. ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Super Reviewing Bash on January 31, 2010

    Probably won't be able to be on very long, but, RSVP!

    Jan 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kate's Korner

    Hi! Want a review? :D My preferences: I like most to review poetry, but if you want I can review pretty much any story or fanfic below the PG mark, ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you tell someone you finished your new book, and they ask you, "Writing or reading?"

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall by Brian Jacques

    I love the Redwall books, my brother and I have read them to ragged shreds! :D

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sammy's (Fishr's) Photography

    Great pictures- my favorites are 2, 3, 4, 8 and ten. On #9 I think you should have played around with a different angle too really capture the viewer's attention, ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Pride and Prejudice VS Little Women

    Little Women forever!

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Southern New York 1 (A fanfiction of Northanger Abbey)

    Nicely written, Forest, I like it! K', I've never read 'Twilight', since I suppose that that is the book Asylin is reading, (and personally, never intend to :P) but I ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unforgettable: A Tale of a Disney World Updated Prologue

    I liked this, True- you can really write well :) Ever felt the feeling of pure perfection? I think you started a bit fast, just my preference, but I think ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Ha! you just described my Mom! I'd say Laura, Mary, Tasha, Opal, Anne, or Rosamund. K', I've got another guy... Tall, blond, hansom, blue eyes, a cleft in his chin, ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: His Majesty in His Abode

    I like your poem, it almost has a fanciful side to it- like a dream. Nicely done :D I went on a trip removed the comma To a place where ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Friends

    I'll definitely work on the end... Thanks, June! :smt111 !syadiloH yppaH (I wanted to see how it looked :)) ~Mel

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Shoehorn! (Come on, you know it made you laugh)^_^ Salamie... it's just... not right. Goon.

    Dec 19, 2009


There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart