User avatar

MKate

  • Other Poetry Re: Gray

    Hey, if you don't want to add more, then don't! I really don't like it when someone asks me to write more of a thing that I'd rather just let ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you view your life (and your friend's) in plot-form and wonder daily how you could spruce it up a bit.^_^ ~Mel

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A crisp winter's night in the mountains, with dark, towering spruce and pine trees looming overhead, and an ivory globe of a moon shinning it's eerie light through the stray ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: I love this book but....

    "Sprig Muslin" by Georgette Heyer, just like your book, it had a great storyline and was sooo entertaining, but the end was NOT satisfactory :( I was so disappointed that ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Gray

    I really like the way this poem is going, but it ends too abruptly, add some more to it! You could tell why you think the rain is raging, or ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: This night

    First of all, welcome to YWS! Now for the review: If tonight you feel what I feel for you, you can not imagine how happy that would make me. The ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lights, Camera, Stop

    I like how this poem has a personal feeling to it that you can really relate to, it draws you in and holds you there until the end- love it! ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: You

    Hi, Welcome to YWS! Just a few things I'd consider revising... I know when eyes meet and heart cross An electricity courses through us. "cross" and "us" have this flowing, ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kate's Korner

    Anyone?

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Dishwasher's Bane

    Thanks for all the advice everyone, it's deeply apreciated!

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Dishwasher's Bane

    Thanks, Lily! *hugs*

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: John Cena

    Kinda hard to tell because the picture is so dark, :) but I think you did a good job with the depth of the drawing- with me, depth (in drawing ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Bird

    Ooooh, I liked this! And welcome to YWS! :D Short, sweet poems are my favorite, and the only thing I can find to correct in this is the loss of ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Man Below My Terrace

    Great job with this, I got a pretty vivid picture of...well... that ...and the head :shock: ...and the axe...and... :thud: The only thing, you changed tenses a few times, like ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors: Gathering Storm

    Nice job with this, the way you write reminds me of the 'Redwall' series by Brian Jacques, only with that the main characters are mostly mice, not cats :) You ...

    Jan 31, 2010


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake