User avatar

MKate

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Word of Wisdom

    Wow. You definitely put this poem in the right category- great job! I really enjoyed reading this, especially because, though it doesn't contain a rhyming structure, you still have it ...

    May 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gut Feeling

    Okay, this is going to be the first part of a story I post on here, so be ruthless in your criticism. (It's rated 12+ for some very, very mild ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where I long to be

    Wow. That is like the ultimate 'my kind' of poem. I loved it! All the description and the feeling, you can totally picture the whole scene! Nitpick: "even I have ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Heard In What He Feared

    Hi, Naserian! Sorry I didn't review this sooner- I haven't been on YWS for a while :) Like Isha and A.S., I thought the rhymes were a little forced, and ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Words

    Hiya! I really liked this poem, and didn't think the end was preachy at all. I agree with what Snoink said about developing the idea about what kinds of scars ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Puppeteer (A Villanelle)

    Love the point of view, you did a great job with this poem! My mom thinks puppets (especially marionettes) are scary, clowns too, she puts on her 'never buy these ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Place on the Hill

    Something I wrote a little while ago- enjoy! Come walk through the garden- Not ours, but the world's. Come rediscover the spot That we played in as girls. High up ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: poetry

    My favorite stanza "The ships are coming in, The storm is on its way, People run indoors, They hide form its anger," I really don't have anything to suggest, except ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Amazing Talking Tree

    Writing the two words instead of the contraction in description or other wise is all fine and dandy, and does make the work look more professional in the long run, ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Amazing Talking Tree

    I liked this, it has a fresh, interesting flow to it :D Just a few suggestions... I have nothing to do and I am lonely. I don't really think a ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Hope is a thing with feathers

    I love Emily Dickinson and nearly all her poems. This one in particular is tacked onto my wall :) ~Mel

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Say Hello to my Little Friend!!!

    Ha! Nice, I liked it! Only thing: "He scurried away also" the 'also' is an unneeded word, 'tis my opinion that the poem would flow better without it. Keep writing! ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Flow

    I LOVE this poem. What else can I say? I can't find anything to suggest, and so being this isn't technically the best of the reviews, because the best are ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    You forgot the glasses.

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Where you're meant to be

    Hi! Living and dreaming- This part doesn't flow quite as well with the rest of the poem, perhaps if you were to add 'then' between 'dreaming' and 'and'. Also, I ...

    Feb 6, 2010


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince