User avatar

MKate

  • Archive Re: Fugitives

    Name: Marley Dwalavyn Age: 17 Sex: Female Appearance: 5'4" with short black hair and silver-gray eyes, Marley has a two-inch scar beneath her left ear she got falling down the ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: First person?

    Personally, I think first person is the most comfortable to write in (so comfortable, in fact, that sometimes I switch to it when I'm not paying attention, and have to ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Dawn

    I see what you mean, dragnet- and thank you for the tips :) About the grass- I'm not 100% sure, but I do believe 'sea grass' is an actual type ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Dawn

    Wow. Thank you! :D This is the very first piece of writing I've ever revealed to the outside world- ever. (outside of my immediate family, that is) And so naturally ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: She still waits

    I know I'm kind of late to review, but I loved this poem- would you mind if I copied it down and slept with it under my pillow... please? Just ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Runaway

    I'll definitely be looking for your story- I'll be tossing and turning all night in agony over why something wasn't right. when she did say that he was her one ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Name Me Some Poets!

    Whoa!... that's quite a list. I don't know many poets either, but I'll be sure to check out some of the ones mentioned. He's not my favorite poet,(*read name listed ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: 7.20.09

    In the YWS rules that I've read thrice over, it says when posting about someone's poem and/or story, you have to give criticism. But they don't tell you what to ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Dawn

    This poem is somewhat different from my normal style of writing- plus it's my first attempt at a poem that doesn't rhyme, so lots of constructive criticism will be appreciated! ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pain Forever Gone

    Rigella, you took the words right out of my mouth. Good poem, but if you were to show us more about what is happening to the girl in the poem ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: No title

    Like MissMia said- Wow. Other than those spelling changes, and some of the grammar that everyone else mentioned- don't change a word of this poem. I love it. You feel ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: A Question...

    Wow, I had no idea! What a cool contest- I think the most I've ever written in anything was a lousy 10,000 words. :lol: Thanks for telling me, that lifts ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Sanctum

    I'm worried that I'll never be good enough to write a book and/or story that is actually print-worthy. Any advice?

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: A Question...

    I'm a newbie on the YWS, :D, and I've been looking around at all the forums and enjoying reading the questions people ask and seeing everyone's answers. One of the ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    The "Demon Writer's Block" is no stranger to me. :lol: I recently read a book on how to write a book that handed me the weapon to destroy this hateful ...

    Oct 28, 2009


don't try me bro
— Seirre