-
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
my friend told me this might be somthing for me
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: In a HOTEL Room
this is a fan fiction about the german band Tokio Hotel and I will already excuse any spelling mistake, misuse of words, and grammar mistakes, I am not a naitive ...
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: Dear Aunt Clara
this is really good, it has a good idea in my oponion, I will enjoy readong more of this!
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: Fear/Love
I don’t fear you I love you Isn’t that funny You did all In your power To push me away From you I’m not afraid And you hate that But ...
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: Bye Bye
trhank you so much for the feedback I can really, really use this in my further work! I must admit this wasn't one of my fave poems either, and also ...
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: Bye Bye
When a new day will dawn I’ll be gone And you gotta smile You gotta go on Like you never knew me As anything else Then the girl in your ...
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: I'll be MaJa
Goldenheart: my poetry is mostly about my depression... but my fave subject though is the world Lightning Kunoichi: I don't sing anywhere, as my mom don't care, I've never sunfg ...
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: Because Of You
Because of you I’ve got no name I dislike my front name I know it means beautiful But I know the story It makes me ashamed Plus you gave it ...
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: As It Is
Why do I feel unwanted? Why do I feel unwelcome? Why do you hate me? Why can’t you care? What did I do? Did I ask too much for help? ...
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: A Normal Family
I wrote this like 6 months ago... _____________________ A normal family Have a mommy and a daddy And some kids Thats the perfect way My family? Well there’s me My ...
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: More Than One
okay feel free to laugh, my first poem I'm gonna post on here __________________ So I found a new thing Michael Some one who aren’t you I found a younger ...
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: I'll be MaJa
hello! first of all, lets start with some basic fact, my name is MaJa I live in Denmark with my mom, LOL... I'm a pass time writer (DUH why would ...
Mar 20, 2007
