User avatar

MJs_Magic_Pen

  • General Articles Re: Love, an Essay

    this is just some thoughts I had to sribble down, on the phenonoma: "love" that weird lil thing everyone keeps talking about...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hero

    You dare to let us see, You cry, breaking down, Right in front of us. That’s how strong you are, One of the strongest persons, I know at least… You ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Love, an Essay

    Love… a four letter word, used so damn much, or rather Ab used. A mothers love , love ly weather, I love you. 99% of the times that phrase: “I ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Thoughts Of a Mentally Ill Teen

    thanks for the replies, I'm relaly sorry for the mistakles there might be, I'm not a native speaker... this could have been longer if not my mom chose to interoupt ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Thoughts Of a Mentally Ill Teen

    So, who should I blame for being so mentally fckked up? hah? My dad, because he was never there? Because he could care less, was it him? Is that why ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Strangled

    No, I aint never coming back, No more… Not to you, dear, no way! With you, Baby, I felt so strangled. Now when I’m free, Free at least, I’ll run ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heart

    My heart is hurting, Like a muscle, used too much. My heart has been used, In more than one way; Take this pain away. My heart has been left, Then ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: About Linda

    I wasn't sure where to put this About Linda I have tried to figure out what happened to the young girl, Linda Carlson, UI did this through interviews, and also ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You Are

    Why do I love you? Because you are young? Because you are a man? Because you’re a 6 months older? Or simply, because you are: you! Why do I love ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Underneath

    Underneath it all, There’s a man I love, A man I need. Do you understand. I could care less, For how much jewellery, You can afford. Or the fancy clothes, ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Long Gone

    I haven't written a poem that rhymes in a long time... I usually hate it, but I wanted to practice a bit __________________ I don’t know why. Love has to ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Own Angel

    thank you for the advise1 I'll try that!

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Own Angel

    Is there a second chance? Will I see you again? Feel you hug me? Can I ever, See your grey hair again? Will I ever hear you voice, Soothingly, sweet, ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wonderful

    I can only see How wonderful The world is When you’re here You show me the sun Paint me a rainbow With your hands So gentle and soft You tell ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Draw something using your keyboard!

    ___@@@@@@@@@@@ _@@______________@@ @@___@@@@@@@___ @@ @@_______@@_______@@ @@____@@@@@@____@@ @@_______@@_______@@ @@___@@@@@@@___ @@ @@_______@@_______@@ _@@______@@______@@ ___@@@@@@@@@@@ my fave ba

    Mar 21, 2007


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu