User avatar

MC

MC

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Welcome Whit to the YWS! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask we will gladly help you. Enjoy your time here!

    Jun 10, 2021
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there @MC! Welcome to YWS ^^ The FAQ thread that IcyFlame linked explains things pretty well! If you have any more questions, please ask :D I have a question ...

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi, I'm MC. I am New to this Place, is there any pointers you could give me about this place? Just general things like how things work here or anything ...

    Feb 22, 2021


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint