User avatar

MADD94

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Meeting Sister

    I agree with chocoholic, I had no idea what happened at the end. but I really liked it though. that would have to be the awkwardest situation.

    Jan 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Exhilirating Monotony

    That is hilarious. nice I really liked the personification.

    Jan 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emma

    This is pretty awsome i like that you took on a perspective that i dont think i have ever read before. and your bottom thing is awsome, i love catcher ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Life!!!

    I think its expressive and thats all you need. i like it but it is short.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Nothing

    i really liked that. it was good.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    i thought it was great but what killed her?

    Jan 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: an incedent

    I'm gonna get right on that and personally i think that 10 years and 28 days is awesome.

    Jan 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Whisky on a Sunday: Year 1

    wow... that was pretty good... i know its a personal question but dose any of this come from personal experience?

    Jan 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: an incedent

    i may have posted this before but i think i messed it up. its not that great and feel free to say so i wrote this about a year ago ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Enchanting Voice

    i thought it was pretty good except ,and i suck at spelling and grammar, you occasionally use the wrong tenses. but it was pretty good

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    i have a question, i posted something and it didn't go on the front page. i thought that when ever some one posted something thats were it went. and i ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    anyone here see fight club? thats an awsome movie . and so is the departed if you havent seen it drive to blockbuster right now and pick it up along ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Empty

    wow nice i wanta read more of your stuff

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Im matt but i get tired of my first name so daniels or MADD is cool. i joined today so i dont know anything. i would like to get to ...

    Jan 9, 2008


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather