User avatar

MADD94

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: whatever title you want

    Like it, or dislike it. take it or leave it. say what you want i don't care My story is hard to understand. If you can’t see where I stand ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Other Re: My goodbye to a teacher

    This is my final goodbye of sorts to my sixth grade teacher. I DON'T WANT ANY BAD CRITIQUES, I POURED MY HEART ONTO THIS PAPER AND NO ONE SHOULD TRY ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Drink

    I like it, partly because I understand exactly where your coming from, id like to read that series because I feel like i would have short story's maybe the same ...

    May 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Alec-Sandra (1)

    Interesting! But wait she's still seven right, to be perfectly honest i think i would love to be back in second grade. I would live it up so much. But ...

    May 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Game

    dude thats messed... but also terrific. I think you should take out the whole second to last paragraph. the last lines tell that story. great piece though.

    May 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life

    Okay, so we had to write a poem and share it with the whole team. I however got lazy and didn't write one, so like five minutes before hand i ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    neat. I never done this before so ill give it a try. Name: Charlie Age: 16 Gender: UNKNOWN lol just kidding male breed: Human Personality: funny, low self esteem, an ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Why?

    nice. But also confussing, so he sells kids? and are they black like the slave trades in America from like forever ago or like the whole underground stiff that goes ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Insert Witty Title Here

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I like the end. i really think you should explain more about what actually happened, like is it jail, or an asylum? I would also love to read more, ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Don't go to prison

    DUDE YOU'RE F#CKED UP! I LOVE IT, ITS HILLARIOUS

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Trapped

    Dude! that is frickin good! i don't have much criticism but i absolutely love the first verse Every day I drive My car To work So I can pay To ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clamor and Sensation

    This is pretty good but...What? I mean you didn't explain much and BBB says thats what your goin for, wich is fine. just what I'm wondering is if your gonna ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Dream

    thanks guys

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Dream

    ya i know i couldnt get it out of my head and so i wrote it

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Dream

    I'm not sure why I'm submitting this but i had this dream last night and its so random. keep in mind i wrote this at three in the morning and ...

    Feb 28, 2008


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov