User avatar

Lynne

  • Other Re: The Meaning of Life

    hey. I absolutely it. your style and phrasing fit the piece perfectly. my favorite line is your opening. its beautiful. -lynne

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    that was actually hysterical. normally I don't like parodies, but this was well done. I liked it. good job.

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Memoir

    hey. this is hysterical. I love the irony and the sardonic twinge you give it. you make it seem so painful and depressing in the start, but the twister makes ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sugar-Coated Syringe

    hello. I think you did a good job; when I read it I kept on giggling and I couldn't stop because I know exactly how you feel at times like ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To Lily

    Wow... That's all I can think to say about this piece. It was moving, dramatic, beautifully structured, and horrible that this happened to you. There's only one little thing that ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What I Love About You

    Thats really pretty. I love the way that in you presented it, you left it wide open, but not. I don't know if you meant it to be like that, ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Memories

    Hey. Reviewing isn't my forté, but I read this and felt I had to. (It's pretty damn awesome) 8) Okay, here goes. Memories are the clouds I tried to hold ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Cramps

    I liked it, but I'm not entirely sure how i feel about snake metaphor. Like everyone else, i have to agree; your last line is remarkable. I think you did ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hide me...

    I enjoyed reading this poem. Normally, I'm fonder of a little more length in a poem, but in this case, i actulay think it fit well. Close my eyes So ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Mile-marker Zero

    Any and all critiquing will be appreciated and treasured. :D Mile-marker Zero Orange faded to pink, Pink deepened to rose. Water glisened; Sand cast shadows in on itself, Ridges trying ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fly

    Fly Well, Cherie, there's one decent thing Coming out of this goodbye; You will soon Be able to fly. Don't worry that I'll still be here- Crying as your wings ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wars.

    Wars. Violent. Passionate. Completely and utterly rash. Nonsensical. Stupid. Why the hell, Would you do this? I'm sorry. I don't understand. This is thoroughly absurd. You could die; For a ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Whenever

    I enjoyed reading this, when i saw it on the front page and read it, i thought that it was a song. Couldn't figure out a steady tempo for it, ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: You are the Moon

    Thank you so much for the input. :] And, no i don't really do much poem writing, I'm more inclined to novels or short stories. But thanks again, i appreciate ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: You are the Moon

    Please do your worst critiquing. I'm just starting writing and really curious if i can do anything that makes it worth continuing and sharing it with anyone other than my ...

    Nov 11, 2008


With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
— Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus