User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Welcome Mat Re: A newbie hoping I'm welcome -^_^-

    Hello, TH! :D Welcome to YWS! You have come to the right place, we will review your work and help you to improve. None of us here are novelists but ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new.

    Hello! I'm Lydia :) Firstly I have to say I L-O-V-E J.K! Though I am not a fan of Meyer. Sorry! I love smileys too, you can guarentee that there ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Completely Lost? Come here!

    Hey there! I have a question, and I can't find the right forum to put it on, so I'm going to try it here. I've been reviewing things, and posting ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey I'm new and I have posted the first chapter of my 'novel in progress' into the romantic fiction area of the site. Read, comment etc. Thanks (Its called '18 ...

    Jan 8, 2010


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher