User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Welcome Mat Re: Horrendously New

    Hello Treem! Welcome to YWS! I see you have already been here for a while :D If you need anything you can PM me and I'll have a stab at ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello =)

    Hello Halycon! Great, I will get down to reading those. Welcome to YWS (though technically this is a week late but hey :D) How are you liking YWS? If you ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new

    Hello Valentine, Man my last name is soo boring compared to yours D: Oh well! Welcome To YWS! I won't give you a 20 questions quiz because you probably won't ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im New

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! Journalism sounds cool, though its not my personal ambition. Good Luck! :) Anyways, :backtotopic: I hope you have a good time here on YWS! It is ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not really new, but anyway

    Hello Rune, Oh it's a shame that your email got hacked, but your going about keeping your computer safe the right way. I don't believe that we have met before! ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: introducing myself

    Hello Wiggy! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself! If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll try my best to answer them, or there ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello Bugwhisker, I have actually seen your posts already which is cool. Anyway :backtotopic: Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself! I know YWS has been like a second ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The New Guy

    Hello Aries (is it alright if I call you that?) Welcome to YWS!! I have been on here for less than a month but I absolutely adore it and come ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me

    Hello! Welcome to YWS :D I hope we will be able to help you to advance your writing, and don't worry you will get better at reviews as well. I ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Hello Drago! Welcome to YWS! I love the Chronicles of Narnia as well :D What board did you come from before? I will be looking forward to reading and critiquing ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings People

    Hello KS! Welcome to YWS! The chat room is a great place to go and meet people! I see you have already had the 20 questions quiz :) So I'll ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY everyone.

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! I see that you have already had the low down on various things so I'll just say hello. Feel free to PM me if you have ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: This site is pretty intimidating. Gahhh.

    Hello Caterpuff! Don't be intimidated, we are all nice really :P We don't bite. Much :) We are just here to help. If you have any questions, PM me and ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Great tip for writing

    Ooh, this is a good idea. I have never thought of that before. Thanks Matt :P ~Lydia

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: yea...hi...talk to me? plz? im new here...

    Hello, Vanilla! I'm Lydia. Welcome to YWS :) If you would like to make some friends on this site the chat room is a good place to go. For now ...

    Jan 24, 2010


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard