User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello Anger! I just wanted to say welcome! YWS is bound to help you out with your stories, we even have a fiction discussion thread where you can ask questions ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, again.

    Hello! Welcome back! We haven't met before, as I only joined this year, I'm Lydia *shakes hand* Yes I understand that the site has changed a lot, I hope you ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The colours! They are gone!

    Oh yeah. I have never noticed that before now. Cool, The badges will be good.

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Grammar

    My grammer used to be terrible, but now I have improved a lot and I see mistakes in my own work, which is very helpful.

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new. (Bet you didn't see that coming)

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! Yes yes yes! Join the Writing Olympics like Mizz said. :D Anyways i play the flute too *high fives* it is great. Do you take grades? ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hello BlueKangaroo! Welcome to YWS! We also have a lot in common and I have to say this but I love the Prince of Egypt, it is my all time ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new around here

    Hello ColdZero! Welcome to YWS! We have a whole forum dedicated to fantasy so if you go there you will definately find some fantasy lovers :D I love fantasy, reading ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...hi...

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! I see that you have already had the 20 questions break down and a cookie so theres not much left for me to do. I can ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people

    Hello Aqua! I love reviewing fantasy fiction and poetry so it is quite likely that I will come across something of yours fairly quickly :D Anyway welcome to YWS! I ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! Smilies are immense. I only just noticed the more smilies tab and I'm very excited! Anyways I'll see you around, in the chat room maybe! ~Lydia

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: i can open your eyes.

    Hello Pooja! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself. Do you like to make new friends then you can check out the chat room and meet people in there ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello People!

    Hello Izumi! Welcome to YWS! It's great that you already know people on here :D But if you would like to make other writing buddies as well then check out ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello Anchees, To get points you need to review other peoples stuff. You can get a maximum of 100 points per review, or something like that. Anyways Welcome To YWS! ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here! Care to help me out?

    Hello Munchkin! Welcome to YWS! I see that you have had the lo-down from everyone else. Ooh! I love Fireflies by Owl City, I listen to it when I'm stuck ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello world, I'm new here :D

    Hello Eigee! Cool screen name by the way! Welcome To YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself :D Two books, cool. That's kind of like me, more than one piece on ...

    Feb 4, 2010


Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende