User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdeh!

    Hello Jasmine! Welcome to YWS! *Gives welcome hug* Writing is great, guess what! I love it too! :D I hope you enjoy yourself! If you would like a review or ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello Kim :D I agree with curious vampire, I hope that we can help you with your work. If you need anything them feel free to PM me and I'll ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well hello

    Hello Ken! Welcome to YWS! It's great to see you here and I hope that we will be able to help you grow as a writer :D I like a ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heylo! I'm back.

    Hello Rubberduck! Welcome Back! As you can see the site has changed quite a bit I think from when you joined so if you have a problem finding things feel ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everybody

    Hello Jagged! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself. I'm Lydia, please feel free to PM me if you get stuck on anything at all. Phew! 140 words in ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI!

    Hello Madeline (I have a sister with that name!) Welcome to YWS! I hope that you enjoy yourself. I haven't been around long, only since the start of this year ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello ScarlettFire :D Welcome to YWS! I hope that we can help you to improve your writing and hopefully you will be able to get published. Drop by in chat ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello

    Hello Wariofart!? (Odd username, but quite cool :D) Ok so anyway, Welcome To YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself, actually it looks that you are already enjoying yourself. I will ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: This is different.

    Don't worry you will soon get used to it :D There are plenty of people who you can ask if you get stuck.

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newest User?

    Hello Jeremy! Nice to meet you! Welcome to YWS! I hope that we can help you imprve but judging by what NaRachel said above, your a dab hand at poetry. ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: This is different.

    Hello Demetri :D Welcome to YWS! I'm Lydia, it's nice to meet you. *Shakes Hand* I haven't heard of before, I might have to check it out, but I hope ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hello Tolkien! Welcome to YWS! It's nice to meet you. *Shakes hand* Come and visit us in chat, I am in there quite a lot and its good for keeping ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi cuco9999! Welcome to YWS! Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, or if you need a review. See you around. ~Lydia

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Might as well get this over with...

    Hello Kamorama, I have the same problem with walking down a street, I always think that something is going to jump out of a hedge at me. Anyway! Welcome to ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Helloo New-Ishh <3

    Hello! I don't believe that we have met before, I'm Lydia *shakes hand* Nice to meet you :D The site has changed a lot just recently I believe, PM me ...

    Feb 24, 2010


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author