User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :]

    Hello Razzleberry! Welcome Back! It's great to see you back again! I don't believe we met before so hello! *shakes hand* I'm Lydia! I will check out that blog if/when ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hello Daniel! Welcome to YWS! :) I hope you enjoy yourself! Tell your friends that they rock for getting you to signup! It's great to have new blood on the ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hello Spork! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself! It's great that you know the basics, but if you need any help then feel free to PM and I'll ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself! I reckon that pretty much everything has been covered by everyone, but I thought I would just drop by and say ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new! You better say hello, or else ;)

    Hello Firman! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself! I just had to click on this thread when I read the title... so HELLO! :D It's great to have ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello Tim! Welcome to YWS! I hope you have a great time =D If you ever need anything then PM me xD (You now have four people to rely on!) ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: .

    Hello Fighta! Welcome to YWS! It's very nice to meet you :D I'm Lydia, or you can call me Lyds. I love jelly beans and ice cream and cookies too ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The New Girl In Town

    Hello Chelsea *cough...cough* The Eaves Dropper :D Welcome to YWS! *throws confetti* I hope you enjoy your time on the site and I hope that this site is enough to ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Poetry

    Hello Aley! Welcome to YWS! *Throws confetti* I hope that our reviews don't cause you to growl at your computer! I'm sure that you will find loads of people who ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new here.

    LOL! Hey Blair/Thingletoodle! :D Welcome To YWS! *throws confetti* I am Lydia or you can just call me Lyds :D Hmm, I don't really know what you should write in ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey Kitrosemon, I'll take a look at that poem for you if you like :D I'm glad you are getting on ok on the site. If you need anything else ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hello Jolene! Welcome to YWS! *throws confetti* It is very nice to meet you. I am Lydia or you can call me Lyds :D If you are unsure where to ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Live One

    Hello Hannah! Welcome to YWS! *throws confetti* It's very nice to meet you. I am Lydia :D First things first I really hope that you enjoy your time here. I ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New writer - hence a noob.

    Hello Mortimer! Welcome to YWS! I see that you have already had the 'lowdown' from everyone. I hope that we can help you to improve! I know all the lovely ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Newbie here :)

    Hello Daisy! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself. Wow! Scots Gaelic sounds like a really nice language, I live in Cornwall but I don't know very much Cornish. ...

    Apr 18, 2010


The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature.
— Henry Winchester