User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Jess, I was sat next to Steve on the bus. The new girl was in front of me, I tapped her on the shoulder. "Hi, I'm Jess." I said shaking ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Jess, I chewed on the Jelly Bear whilst Steve offered them around to everyone else. A man walked up to our group. "Hello, I'm Mr. Poulson. I believe you are ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Jess, Me and the girl called Beth walked over to the other three that had signed the forms. "Hi," I said "I'm Jess and this is Beth," I said indicating ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    As promised I will start this, but members can still join. Jess, I walked up to the control building of the Safari. Behind me was a group of other people ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    I will start this either tommorow or Friday, I'll leave it a while to see if we can get anymore people.

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Your Opinion

    Daisy, This should probably be in the Storybook discussion thread but I will answer anyway: My advice is to come up with an original idea that has many opportunities for ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Name: Jessica (Jess) Short Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: She loves nature and anything about it however she has only been studying for a couple of years so she dosn't ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    This is my first storybook so we will see how this goes. Plot: You go to a real safari in South America, complete with all the major Safari animals, snakes ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, "Lets just make it through this dungeon and get back to the guild. Maybe Peri will be there." Luna nodded. Eden petted her beetle, it was getting to be ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, "Oh, nothing. I'm just glad to see you out and about I guess. But I thought Sasha had you under lock and key?" I asked. Vashi strolled up to ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, The storm was wild and Peri was gone. Luna was devastated. "Peri! Peri!" She called into the darkness. But no-one replied. I wondered why the guild had sent us ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, "Oh Sasha I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked!" I said rushing to her side and hugging her. Her eyes widened and she looked startled at the gesture so ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, The little girl was really cute. I felt so sorry for Rob. "Annie." I said the name aloud. "It's a cute name." Rob smiled, "Yeah. She is so small." ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, "I always wanted to live in a castle, or a mansion." I said wistfully. Rob looked at me like I was insane. I flushed pink. "Sorry! It's the heat, ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, We entered the dungeon. I was annoyed at being called a lower level and I had done this dungeon before. "Lets show that level 100+ loser." I muttered to ...

    Feb 11, 2010


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson