User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: The End of Fire

    Name: Lila Reece Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Short and Pixie like with wavy brown hair and deep brown eyes. She is quite thin and has and air about her. ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory: I sat back down with my lunch only to see that Ashley was clutching the table clearly under a lot of stress. The girl called Hero looked at her ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Chrissie Black/Ilona Breeze "Sorry, love!" Shouted Bond as he ran away towards the forest again. "Damn!" I yelled kicking up a flurry of sand. The other girl ran off in ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Chrissie Black/Ilona Breeze "SORRY I'M LATE!"I yelled as I ran along the beach trying to find someone, anyone who knew what was going on. My breakfast felt really heavy and ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory: The bell for lunch plealed loudly. The girl stood up. "Come on Rory." "How do you know my name!" I demanded, she sighed. "Your sister called you Rory when ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory I woke in a bed no longer in the big hall. I sat up quickly and looked around, sat in a bed across from me was a girl staring ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory: I woke up and glanced around the room. The last thing I could remember was telling my sister all the problems I was having at school and here I ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Jess We continued to watch the monkeys in fascination until they began to get bored of the fruit and the bus. Jake ushered everyone back to their seats and the ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Name: Chrissie Black Person you're acting as: Ilona Breeze (pronounced Il-o-na) another new Bond Girl, the producers fancied a little rivalry Personality: She has a sweet personality which makes her ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Ok Kaywiia, have a good holiday :D We will keep writing you in ou rown posts so that you can pick it up when you get back.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Jess Tori sighed with relief as Steve came back onto the bus without the spider. "I hate spiders. I have a phobia of them," she stated matter of factly. Vera ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Jess Another new person joined our tour group and already Steve was throwing her a muffin. "Well that takes care of the last muffin. At least the rhinos won't fight ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    I will make Rory evil, he can just have a twisted view of people because of the problems he had before.

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Jess, I took a muffin from Steve and laughed along at Beth's mad lion display. I noticed Vera looking a little left out. I nudged Steve and whispered. "Offer one ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    I'll join! Kaywiia I will play the part of your brother. Name: Rory Age: (9-15) 14 Power/s (if known): He can control people to an extent. He cannot make them ...

    Feb 27, 2010


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory