User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: The JTC

    *Rory won't know that it's her sister, I think it would be emotional if he dropped it as a casual comment and she broke down when she realises that its ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors: New World Order

    Lila "I'm Burns and this is Lila," Burns said in response to Calli's question. He beckoned to me to step forward, until now I had been lurking behind him as ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors: New World Order

    Lila, Burns and I walked towards the source of the noise. I was happy to have him around, his power meant that I wouldn't meet any freaky mutant flora and ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory, I came around in my room. Ashley was leaning over me, she drew back when she noticed that I was awake. "Your sister just brought you in here, told ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    Evie I wandered around the outskirts of the city that I lived in. I wasn't supposed to be here but I something in my instinct told me that it was ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors: New World Order

    Lila I stared at the Arc that carried my sister away to Mars. I resisted the urge to cry, I was going to make this world better for her. I ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    I'll Join! :D Name: Evie Hidderly Age (5-50): 19 Gender: Female Rebel/Citizen/Punisher: Rebel About him/her: She is quiet and withdrawn but she knows what is right. She believes in true ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors: New World Order

    I'll Join! Name: Lila Hawke Gender: Female Age: (13-25) 17 Description: Long, wavy brown hair and deep brown eyes. She is small and elf like and has a small button ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory When I came around I was still strapped to the table in the lab. My sister wasn't there anymore and I suddenly wished I hadn't spun out at her. ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Rory from the JTC Love. Phssh! Who believes in love. My sister was supposed to love me, she said that she would always look after me and now look where ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory I was dragged away by the worker. Damn! I hadn't realised that Foster was so powerful, no wonder that he was in charge. I was taken into a scientific ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Sorry everyone, I have kind of lost my character in this storybook so I'm going to drop out. Sorry, good luck creating funny scenes. Bye! (You may fire Ilona from ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory, I heard Foster threatening Ashley beside me, or at least thats what it sounded like from here. I pushed out to his mind but found it blocked with that ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory: After Ashley's explosion of power two workers had come in and taken her away. My sister had come running down the corridor muttering something about an metamorphic and I ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory, I entered the room to find Ashley curled on her bed breathing deaply. "Ashley, what's going on?" I asked sitting on my bed opposite her. She didn't look up ...

    Mar 10, 2010


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu