User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Lily (Camp Leader) I watched as all the kids dashed off to stay in their accomodation, little did they know that they would only be here for a couple of ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    I have just made the DT for this, if you have any questions post them there. I think we have enough people now so I'll say no more new entries ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Yes I am in England and we will be starting now. :D Kaywiia is away so we need to bring her character along and I think that AngerManagement will be ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Kaywiia I will start this tomorrow once I have PM'd the people who showed an interest to see if they still want to be a part of this. Here is ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Skins that is fine, join when you can.

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Great here's my profile: Name: Oliver (Oli) Baker Gender: Male Age: 16 Personality: He is boystourous but his heart is in the right place and the touching stories about Africa ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Plot You are going to Kenya with a camp group to help out in a small village called Tachika by doing some charity work. Your main project is building a ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    Evie, Zia took a mouthful of the food and smiled. "Mmm this is nice, did you make it?" "Yes. My grandma always cooked with me at home," I said smiling ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Don't worry about it, I am dissapointed when my SB's start to go onto the second page :D

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory I watched as Ashley stood up to leave the cafeteria and I saw the whole scene between them. I watched in horror as she was dragged away by nurses, ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    Evie We finished cooking the food and I sent a few people to hand it around to the other rebels. It looked delicious if I did say so myself. I ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory I glanced up at the mention of my name and I saw Ashley gripping the table with both hands. I knew what that meant, Foster was near. I forced ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Rory, Ashley and I made our way to the lunch hall. We sat together on the same table and I noticed that the girl named Hero still hadn't come back ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    Evie A woman who I assumed was Maddies mother had come over to where we were stood. They had argued a little and Maddie had run off into the trees. ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Punishers

    Evie I waited where I was told sitting against the trunk of a tree. I was excited but worried about starting my new life. I hoped that no-one had seen ...

    Mar 19, 2010


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger