User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I stared in awe at the fight. Something inside me was screaming at me to help out with the fight but as Helen kept levitating me and Ginny off ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob Rosey knelt down to my height. "Jump on kiddo," she said helping me up. Helen came up to me and gave me a strip of the meat from the ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I walked back over to the fire. "They are all very hungry!" I said proudly to Helen. Helen smiled and knelt down to my height. "Thanks very much for ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob Helen gripped my hand and led me over to the fire. I didn't argue. I could see that Rosey needed some time alone. I glanced over to what Zanea ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I watched Han walk up and down irritably. I could tell he wanted to know what was going on; he kept muttering to himself. I turned back to Lex. ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob One minute I was playing with Lex and the next I was scooped up by Rosey, then she dropped me because a nasty man was there and I was ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I was dragged by the hand by one of the big people who I didn't know. It was scary running away, but I just ran. The big person stopped ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob Rose slung me and Lex off her back. I glanced around for this Anna person. When Rose stepped forward I couldn't stop myself from saying, "But your name is ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Woah! This took off over night :D Jacob I didn't know what was happening. The man who had found me had said he was going to look for Paul. But ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    My character profile is on the DT :D Jacob I opened my eyes as I realised that the sun was streaming through the trees. "Mummy?" I asked sitting up and ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    I ran out into the hustle and bustle of Goldenrod city. Typlosion followed me obediently. I stopped by the pokemart and stocked up on various items that would help me ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    Trainer Name: Jessie Gender: Female Hometown: Goldenrod City, Jhonto Region. Description: Always wears her hair in two ponytails with ribbons in them to keep it out of her eyes whilst ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Oli "Oli please calm down!" Lily yelled at me trying to get me to sit still on a chair to have the injection. I was rolling around on the floor, ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Oli I laughed as the girls reprimanded Joey. "What is it? Lecture Joey day or something?" I laughed harder at that remark. "No, it's just you seem more sensible than ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Lily I walked over to where two of the teachers were talking. "Do you think maybe you could get them into the cafeteria? They are more likely to listen to ...

    Apr 6, 2010


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle