User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, As me and Thaniel set off to look for, something, anything that might help us I decided that it was a good time to get to know him better. ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Alright, I'm up for just being a swords woman :) I'll edit that.

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, Even though we had found a supply of oxygen I was still worried. There were plenty of other ways to die down here. Starvation, or the crack could cave ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Name: Lila Mesmiria Age: 19 Gender: Female Personality: She is quiet and very sensitive. She is not confident around guys but wishes she was. When she gets to know people ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, Angler rubbed his arm, it wasn't broken but he had torn his diving suit a little and a gash bled staining the water red. He checked his equipment and ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, Even though Aisha had cried "Swim", I hadn't moved. My joy from a second before was crushed with fear. I was paralyzed. As the crack crumbled and I realised ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate (aplologies for the long post, but I havn't looked at this for a while :D) I was the last to dive into the water. The others were already below ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, I was about to reply with a sarcastic "great!" when I realised that my life would be in these peoples hands if my equipment failed so I stopped myself. ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate "I guess your right and no, I don't need any help thanks, I'm ready." I said to Avery. All I wanted to do was get this over with. I ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate I got into the diving suit, annoyed at Aisha's stunt but deciding that it wouldn't do to make a fuss right now. Maybe I should mustle in on Angler ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    I fumed at Aisha my face going bright red. But when Thaniel looked at me I quickly calmed down. He looked dazed and happy. I was annoyed very annoyed and ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, (nope not out of character really :D) I turned away from Aisha or Asa or whatever and smiled at Thaniel. "Whats up?" He asked. "Oh, nothing Thaniel. Aisha just ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, (who likes Thaniel now by the way, as Avery is a girl! Sorry :D) I realise I had been loitering at the side of the room for some time ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    I am going to make up a diver character as well because I really want to get sruck into this! Name: Cate (spelt with a C because she likes her ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Guardian: Title: Alicia Personality: Is cruel to the divers to begin with because she is jealous of them and their freedom to explore above the water. She is quite dark ...

    Jan 17, 2010


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo