-
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Jacob I pouted dissapointed that I had lost. Blueberry juice! Of all the things to spy! I licked my lips to wipe the juice away and quickly forgot to be ...
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Jacob "B," Ginny said smirking. I screwed up my face in concentration. "B..." I said, thinking aloud. "B...Oh!" I said as I thought of something. "Brown tree!" Ginny shook her ...
Jun 11, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Jacob I saw Ginny's bottom lip quiver and tears begin to trickle down her cheeks. I felt my eyes well up but I pushed my tears back and patted her ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Jacob Ginny walked up to the blueberry bush and suddenly blueberries appeared. It was like magic! "Wow, cool," I said taking a handful and wolfing them down. They were sweet ...
Jun 9, 2010 -
Re: The second star to the right...
Tootles "Hook is coming again! Let's go have some fun! I cheered as loudly as I good and grabbed up my stick and knife. I sharpened the stick quickly and ...
Jun 6, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Jacob We followed Ginny as ahe ran back to the stream. We pushed through the bushes into view of the adults. Helen shreiked, "Ginny! What are you doing with that, ...
Jun 4, 2010 -
Re: The second star to the right...
Name: Tootles Gender: Male Age: 10 What you are (boy, mermaid, pirate, etc.): Lost Boy Appearance/Picture: He wears a Skunk costume much like in the Disney Film, he is also ...
Jun 3, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Jacob I stared at Ginny as she stopped splashing. "What's wrong," I asked worried that she was hurt. "Han looks sad," she said biting her lip and clearly thinking hard. ...
Jun 3, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Jacob I followed quickly on the heels of Ginny and Lex. Maria seemed to be lagging behind a little so I grabbed her hand and pulled her along with me. ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Jacob We arrived back at the camp. I didn't really pay much attention to Zanea arguing with Han, this was a regular thing now-a-days. Instead I looked around for Lex ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Jacob I drifted awake a little and sighed. I caught the end of Rosey and Maria's conversation: "....gets you and Jake early enough." If I hadn't been so tired I ...
May 21, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Jacob "Rosey!" I shreiked grabbing her arm. Why was she going? Why was she leaving us? The prince grabbed her and took her away. I backed away to stand by ...
May 18, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Jacob I watched as Zan ran into the trees. "Will she be coming back?" I asked. Rosey nodded. Content with her reply I lay down next to her and yawned. ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Jacob I started awake as I heard AnnaRose's startled whisper. "Rosey?" I asked groggily. She turned to me and smiled. "It's ok Jakey, you can go back to sleep," she ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Jacob I felt a hard grip on my arm. I screamed for Rosey and for Zanea and for anyone to help me. "We've got a hostage! Let's go!" I heard ...
May 11, 2010
