User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, Tristan called out to me. "Come on, let's go and find the others. And Kaladore." Kaladore turned to look at him. "No sleeping." I picked up my sword and ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, "Do you think its, y'know, inhabited?" I asked turning to Thaniel. He shrugged, "It might be I guess. Maybe theres a way out down there." He wondered aloud. Angler ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, As much as I didn't trust Rob I decided to go with him. Eating fish was better than stabbing monkeys for food. I couldn't stand violence, but I equally ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, I was pleased that Kaladore had stepped in and I went after him to retrieve my horse from where it was tethered. As I approached I noticed that something ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather I woke up from a fitful sleep. I looked around, it was dark but I could make out the roof of the cave. I remembered where I was. I ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, I laughed at Kaladore, but hovered my hands over his wound muttering to myself. My hands glowed green and his wound closed. "Thanks." He said. I smiled. "No problem." ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, We were in a lot of trouble, Kaladore had already been hit and who knew what had happened to Sam and Esony. I nodded in agreement to Kaladore's comment. ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, I went with the other girls to help gather wood for a shelter. In truth I was scared, I didn't know where I was, or where my mum was ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, I was a little dissapointed about not being able to fight the dragon as I wanted to prove myself to the others who regarded me as the baby in ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, I woke up on a beach lying on the sand. I couldn't remember how I got there, all I knew was that I was on my way to a ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, We were nearing Cormathor, and I could smell smoke coming from up ahead. I gripped the hilt of my sword anxiously. I didn't know how Kaladore could be so ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, The flare made a small explosion as it hit the eel but it seemed unscathed. The eel hissed again louder this time and began to advance towards Thaniel. "Shit. ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, I guided my horse out of the gate following the others cautiously my sword sheathed at the side of my body. My hand hovered cautiously over it, I wasn't ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, As Avery set off into the darker of the corners with Angler, me, Aisha and Thaniel continued to joke. "Eugh, I hate seafood" I exclaimed in a joking sort ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    I'm up for this, I'm really into storybooks at the moment. Name: Heather Sadie Age: (between 11 and 32) 17 Height: Short, about 5ft 2 Picture: She looks kind of ...

    Jan 22, 2010


Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot