-
Re: The Witchers
*Sounds like a plan to me, do you want to write the first post and get everyone back on track?
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: The Witchers
Ummm, not me I have no ideas... Sorry D:
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Trapped
Alicia, "Once, other land-dwellers came here, when my father ruled. We accepted them, and looked after them, learning their English and teaching them our ways. But they betrayed us, the ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Trapped
Cate, "Owww..." I groaned my hand still holding the fish girls leg. "Thaniel.." I whispered. Thaniel suddenly became aware of me. I had a deep cut in the side of ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Heather, The search group was decided, it would be me Lacy and Rob. Leaving Sasha here to help Vashi along with the new guy, Ben. We set off to the ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: Trapped
Alicia, "You are pathetic!" Ora said to me brandishing his finger in my face. "You need to learn English, no-one speaks the ancient language anymore!" I glared at him, "Mi ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: Trapped
Cate, I could see problems with Thaniels plan too, but I couldn't think of anything better to do so I nodded. "It's the best plan we've got." I looked around. ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: The Witchers
Lila, We entered the town, I didn't like the look of it at all. It had a huge wall surrounding it and what on earth had happened to Tristan. Kaladore ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Heather, I was surprised that Lacy was being nice to me, she had seemed so sour. But I was glad I was getting along with someone, it wasn't like I ...
Jan 27, 2010 -
Re: The Witchers
Lila, I took the point with Kaladore again, after a very embarrassing conversation with Sam. Kaladore smiled at me. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Of course I am, I'm just ...
Jan 27, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Heather, "Dead!" I exclaimed, "but, how?" Rob shrugged, "Some kind of animal by the looks of the body." Lacy handed him a pile of laces. "Are we going to bury ...
Jan 27, 2010 -
Re: The Witchers
Lila, I was grudgingly aware of the two boys disscussing nonsense and I brought my hand around to hit Kaladore lightly on the head. "Watch where you are going" I ...
Jan 27, 2010 -
Re: Trapped
Cate, The girl looked troubled, and she whispered in some strange language to the other inhabitant. He shook his head and turned back to us. We backed away back into ...
Jan 27, 2010 -
Re: The Witchers
Lila, Tristan sighed. "At least we have found everyone now." he said. I nodded. "Lets head back," I suggested. We made our way back to the camp Tristan leading and ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: Trapped
Cate, I moved back to the oxugen tube and queued up to fill my tank. Thaniel came up behind me. He jabbed me in the ribs playfully. "Ouch" I said ...
Jan 26, 2010
