User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, We made it back to the cave and I slumpled down next to Lacy. "What you did back there..." I began. She waved a hand in dissmissal. "It was ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, I checked my Digivices as I heard another beep. "That was fast." I commented to no-one in paticular. Luna nodded. "This guild must be powerful." I looked at the ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Alicia "This way." I said to the land-dwellers. Urtagh came around the corner. "Alicia, what are you thinking? We must dispose of these land-dwellers immediately, we cannot have them knowing ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, I watched as both Luna and Eden dissapeared. I glanced around me at the mini boss who was still lumbering around catching his arm. A little number appeared at ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, I downed some of the mini bosses blood. I hadn't realised about this glitch. I was beginning to be really glad that I had found this group. I dodged ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, I threw a leech at a tree and slashed through another with my sword. It felt good. The I saw Peri, he had taken the health potion and Luna ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, I looked across at Thaniel. He shrugged. "One wrong move. He could have been more specific." I nodded, wondering what one earth would be bad enough to get us ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Alicia, I swam off with Xzah to speak with my father. As long as I got his consent then the land-dweller would be safe. Then maybe I could go with ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, It felt good to be with this huge group, and to go and get the most powerful weapon in the game, now that would be an excellent bonus. I ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    >

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, I had finished healing but I realised that I wasn't going to be able to make it through here on my own. I made it out of the level ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, Rose moved to level 46 bringing her staff around expecting enemies. But none came, this is very weirdse she thought. She crept further forward, into more trees and found ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, "Hey look, over there!" I pointed through the trees where a shimmering reflected light was coming from. "Do you think?" I asked but Lacy was already running through the ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Ooh I shouldn't, I really really shouldn't... Oh go on then, one more can't hurt :D Name: Rose Age: 15 Appearance: Eye Colour- Electric blue Hair Colour- White but with ...

    Feb 1, 2010


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser