User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The worst book I have ever read has got to be Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (Sorry Dickens fans...) It was exceptionally dull.

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Emotional Aura (.hack)

    Hello Leza :D I really like this, I have never seen the original so to me it looks perfectly right anyway. I think you got the highlights in her hair ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Parrots.

    Hello! Wow. Well done! This is your first attempt at drawing birds well its amazing so well done! The only problem is one if the birds head looks a bit ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Compare

    Wow Durrie! I really like this, well done. Yes it's on lined paper but hey everyone likes to doodle and this was very good. I like the contrast and I ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Dragon

    I really like this picture I myself find it very difficult to draw dragons so I was very impressed by this. My one complaint is that I wanted to see ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Electra Brown Series

    Well personally I found these books great, they provided some light humour and easy reading instead of your usual deep and beautiful novel. Electra Brown is a very shallow girl ...

    Jan 8, 2010


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh