User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Keys

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    James would join in to look cool. What would your character do if YWS was destroyed?

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Window

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    'I would be dissapointed. But I would make up a play of my own and get my whole family to join in! It passes the time.' - James from my ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree

    Hello Jenthura. I love this drawing, and I like the way that the children are all playing on the tree. I think that you could have spaced the leaves out ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow

    Hello! I really like these, there was certainly a lot of snow around wasn't there. I have never been to switzerland before, but these pictures make me want to go ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Girl Can Dream

    Hello! I love this, I like the way it is cartoony, though I do have to agree with Elinor that the lined paper was a little distracting. :) I think ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    I really like a lot of books, some of my faveourites though... 1) Harry Potter Series 2) The Chronicles of Narnia 3) Of Mice and Men 4) Chaos Walking Series ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this a good name?

    I think it depends on the character of the wizard, we don't know your character so we can't really give a great view. I can see why an old wizard ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Characters anything but average-looking

    You have a point, I do this as well but I guess it's because the character has to have a reason to stand out, to make the story and usually ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: a black and white fairy tale.

    Hello, This was a great picture with a great quote, Well Done!! I loved the bubbles, they were beautiful the only problem I have is the girls arm, it is ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Incognito Art Gallery [ 01/26/10 ]

    Hello! I don't really normally review Art but I really liked this. I agree with some that your shading was lost in places, but that was probably your scanner! Well ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    Hello, Wow, this is really good, well done! My only complaint is tha tit is huge and so I can't see the whole thing, maybe you could upload it as ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: German Shepherd pup

    Hello! I love this and I'm sure that your friend did, it is really cute. As had already been mentioned, the paws are a little off, but hey I was ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga-two girls

    Hello! Wow, this is really great, I cannot draw manga very well. The only critisism I have is that I have to crane my neck to look at it, If ...

    Jan 28, 2010


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun