User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Life I Didn't Need

    Hello Sillyducky! Happy Reviewing Day! I liked this! :) I agree with the others though, this wasn't particularly poetic. As Snoink said you need to shorten it to just the ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: In the memory of Deryn jones

    Hello Spy! It's reviewing day so I'm here to review! :) Firstly I have to say that I agree with ROC, I got a little confused. I'll discuss this in ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pieces of My Life

    Hello! These pictures are really great! :) I'm not really great at reviewing photography but I really liked these, particularly the last one. I loved the light and exposure on ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hello Spork! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself! It's great that you know the basics, but if you need any help then feel free to PM and I'll ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself! I reckon that pretty much everything has been covered by everyone, but I thought I would just drop by and say ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I wiped away my angry tears and smiled at Ginny and Helen. "Yeah," I said thoughtfully. I was glad that Ginny thought Rosey loved me, it was a nice ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gradual Storms

    Hello Yoha! This is really good! I really like your use of description and the subject matter, very inventive! Ok, so I have a couple of suggestions that you could ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jakey I ran after Ginny only to be stopped by Pierce from even saying hello to Rosey. "I want to see Rosey!" I whined tears prickling at my eyes. I ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new! You better say hello, or else ;)

    Hello Firman! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself! I just had to click on this thread when I read the title... so HELLO! :D It's great to have ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello Tim! Welcome to YWS! I hope you have a great time =D If you ever need anything then PM me xD (You now have four people to rely on!) ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I pouted dissapointed that I had lost. Blueberry juice! Of all the things to spy! I licked my lips to wipe the juice away and quickly forgot to be ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob "B," Ginny said smirking. I screwed up my face in concentration. "B..." I said, thinking aloud. "B...Oh!" I said as I thought of something. "Brown tree!" Ginny shook her ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob I saw Ginny's bottom lip quiver and tears begin to trickle down her cheeks. I felt my eyes well up but I pushed my tears back and patted her ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob Ginny walked up to the blueberry bush and suddenly blueberries appeared. It was like magic! "Wow, cool," I said taking a handful and wolfing them down. They were sweet ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The second star to the right...

    Tootles "Hook is coming again! Let's go have some fun! I cheered as loudly as I good and grabbed up my stick and knife. I sharpened the stick quickly and ...

    Jun 6, 2010


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote