User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob "I love her more than anything," Han said sighing contentedly. I wasn't about to let this drop. I sauntered over to him and tugged at his shirt. "Not as ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm Sorry

    Hello Kingolions! I loved this! There were a couple of little nit-picks I noticed in this but overall it was really touching! Many thing s I have done wrong, but ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Lord 2

    Hello Creative! Back again to review! :) Ok so I liked this but not as much as your first one if I'm being honest. As HBgirl said you broke the ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Lord 1

    Hello Creative! I just reviewed your third Dear Lord poem :) I really enjoyed this. :) Again as I said for your third Dear Lord poem this would benefit from ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Lord 3

    Hello Creative! This was a very short but sweet poem and I kind of wished that you had elaborated more. The message you are conveying is very deep and there ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Jacob "I love you," Han said quietly. "Ewww!" I whispered to Ginny who giggled slightly. I glanced at Helen who smiled down at me. "Someone will say that to you ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :]

    Hello Razzleberry! Welcome Back! It's great to see you back again! I don't believe we met before so hello! *shakes hand* I'm Lydia! I will check out that blog if/when ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Buzz

    Thanks for your feedback. This is still a little rough around the edges so nit-picks are welcome. The Buzz: Have you ever felt it? That fuzzy, wuzzy feeling, that buzz ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Doctor Who

    Hello Elite Husky! I liked this, to be short and sweet. :) I thought you captured the character of the doctor well. Am I right in thinking that this is ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The World Through Different Eyes

    Hello Scarlett! I really enjoyed this, it was truly a great idea and it was really well executed. Just a couple of things I noticed: If you ever got a ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stronger Now

    Hello Autumn! I loved this! It was really deep and emotive. I have a just a couple of tips to help you make your poem more descriptive and to make ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: follow your heart

    Hello Daniel! I just replied to your Welcome Area post! :) Ok, on to your poem. This is really great for your first post. You have structure in there and ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hello Daniel! Welcome to YWS! :) I hope you enjoy yourself! Tell your friends that they rock for getting you to signup! It's great to have new blood on the ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: In the memory of Deryn jones

    Ok spy, I hope I helped. It's cool that you're learning a new language :) I'm doing french but I'm definately not good enough to write a poem in it ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Free Wanderer

    Hello Sarah! I really like this. I've always had a problem with drawing birds so I thought the head was brilliant! I love the idea of this. I've never really ...

    Jun 27, 2010


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln