User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Welcome Mat Re: Yello! : )

    Hello Sadhana! It's great to see you back! Though I don't think we ever met before! I'm Lydia *shakes hand* :) I look forward to reading some of your work! ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Making Tea

    Thanks Irish! I'm thinking of doing another one, this time Making a Sandwich. I'm thinking of ideas at the moment :) I'll tell you when I post it.

    Jul 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Making Tea

    Hehe! Thanks Snoink for those word of wisdom! (note to self sad/depressing is not necessarily a failure it is just deep!) :lol:

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #2)

    Hello Sol! Here as requested to review :) It seems as though Yuri and various other people have gone through the little nit-picky grammar things with you and I'm not ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Making Tea

    Thanks guys! Snoink- yeah I see where you are coming from, I kind of failed with the ending. I was thinking maybe the person could be some sort of alien ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Making Tea

    This is really random and I wrote it just for fun. It's not much of a story so I would like ideas on how to develop it if you have ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Two sonnets, for Navita's Delight (tm).

    Hello Helpful McHelpful Pants! I loved these, you had the Sonnet form correct which is great! :) And the subjects are really cool! I have literally nothing bad to say ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey. I'm new.

    Hello PunkPrincesss! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself! (Thought it sounds like you already are) :) Oooh! I love sparks of inspiration, give me a bell when you ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Am sorry

    Thats, quite alright :) I hope I helped :D

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Am sorry

    Hello Huthaifa! I liked this! There are a couple of pointers here thought that I would like to go through. English isn't your native language so this is impressive :) ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: im new

    Hello Cxbar! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself! :) This site is full of rather mad people who love to write and I welcome you to join us! ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Ode to Beauty

    Hello Zaddie! I agree that this was a bit all over the place but the imagery you used made up for it. You may want to rearrange some of your ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lily

    Hello Butterfingers! I really liked this, I loved the imagery used. I do agree, however, with Kingolions in that I thought this could have been expanded more. There is so ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyo!

    Hello Butterpants! Awesome intro :) Loving it! There is even a script forum that you can post your scripts in and get reviews :) You like acting to!?! *high fives* ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: wHAT Up BABies!

    Hey Rosie! Welcome to YWS! Lovely drawing by the way, I wish I had talent like yours. As the others have said we even have a forum for Art and ...

    Jul 5, 2010


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare