User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Other Poetry Re: Wild Horses Of The Sea [Edit]

    How are they so wild and free? The wild horses of the sea. They rush across the white sands, their perfect hooves pummel the land. They flick their tails creating ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Black Rose-Chapter 1

    Hello, Nice to meet you. This is what I found when reading your chapter the bits in red are my comments ok here goes... :) I put my earphones on, ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: World collided

    Hello, I like the idea for the story although I thought it dragged a bit because of the every day mundane human stuff. My one major problem with it, is ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Short Story: The Enchanter's House

    I love the witty humour with moving cutlery and the cat. I only have one complaint, you described everything very well up until the end were you justa flung the ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Swing Chapter 1

    @Anna Yep you have it sussed, you will find out those thing s later as this was my intention though I may have to adapt this chapter because it appears ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Hacking YWS - I

    Wow I love it. WRITE PART 2!! It's great I love the way its written and everything one thing when in the chatroom someone says 'so' but you just put ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One Man's Prison

    I agree, I really think that you would be good at writing poetry because you have a very poetic way of writing and you use some very good words. You ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Unlovables

    Hello, I liked the way you built up the tension but I have to say that I was dissapointed. I don't know what you were on about at the end ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: The House Next To Mine

    Wow. That was really moving I love it. If you put it to a slow song it may even bring tears to your eyes. It reminds me of some lyrics ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A dream I had, yet to be named.

    Wow. I really liked this it was great. Your clever way of having them both being exceptional artists could open up all sorts of possibilitys for turning this into a ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Finding Olive~chapter 1

    I stood on wobbly feet and walked slowly. CRASH! I knocked over something that felt heavy. I didn’t see it coming, so I hit it head on (This could be ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Emerald Eyes

    I really liked this well done, It was easy to tell that you were talking to a cat and the repetition with Emerald eyes was very good and made it ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Samrai (First Installment)

    Hello all, I just thought that I would post this small amount of another book that I'm giving a go here. I would appreciate your feedback even if its just ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Swing Chapter 1

    @Grin Thanks for your feedback You question about why Lila is getting hung should become clear later, you are asking the very question I wanted the audience to ask. Thanks ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: I got an idea, but which way do I go?

    I think that you should make something up that is original and yet not completely unrealistic. Your character already knows how to fight so how about them needing to learn ...

    Jan 8, 2010


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne