User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: what can you see

    Awwww, I liked it, so yeah it was a bit cheesy but hey it was well written. It was exceotionally cute so a gold star for you. I love the ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Lions

    Hello, I liked this but I thought it was a bit of a broken rhythm because you broke off the sentences before they finished and used another line. However I ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Finders, Keepers

    Hello, I really liked this (apart from the info dump in the middle! :P) Other than that I thought it was a quirky little story that I really enjoyed! Well ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your Smile

    I agree with July, your rhyming scheme can be confusing at times. Other than this and a few little mistakes I thought it was great. A smile is a god ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Werewolf Story

    Hello, my edits will be in red... Prologue I watched as the moon rose slowly over the horizon. The moonlight tickled my skin and filled me with limitless energy. My ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: S.E.R.E.N.A

    Hello Serena, I like this poem, its been a while since I have read an acrostic so this made a nice change. Gold Star for that. I really liked the ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Four Letters

    Hello again, as you requested I re-read this and I have to say that I really liked it. You improved it and you made a more clear subject shine through. ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Dandelions Are Very Misunderstood

    Hello everyone, this is a very random poem but I hope you like it! :D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dandelions are very misunderstood, beca

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Four Letters

    Hello, I am forced to agree with Conrad and WD for this one. The 4 letter word pattern worked really well but without a theme it just didn't gel. I ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's Medical

    Hello, I like this and it definately makes me want to read more of it. Again I didn't get how she could be so calm, unless theres something that I'm ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Two Souls

    Hello, I thought I'd look at your post because you looked at myn so here goes... Well I like the idea, you can tell that you really like your characters ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Swing Chapter 2

    @Kyousuke Thanks I am glad you enjoyed it. I will PM you the next chapter. It dosn't matter if you don't read Chapter one because its more of a prologue ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloodlust & Bloodloss chapter 1

    Hello, Carly. I really like your idea, and I think you pulled it off really well. As this is a first draft I won't go into reems and reems about ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Swing Chapter 2

    Chapter 2 The Men In The Snow “Charlie! Charlie!” I yelled, as I ran around in the snow, throwing snowballs at my best friend. “Lila, I bet I can make ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Wild Horses Of The Sea [Edit]

    Thanks guys for your comments. As for my inspiration... I live in Cornwall and many people refer to the surf as the white horses. You know like when it crashes ...

    Jan 10, 2010


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper