User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Voices Of The Dead

    The signal what does it say, I can’t see it. Red? Amber? It’s amber, lets continue on our way. The trains are on the same line. They are going to ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Stuck for a name chapters 1-3 (edited)

    Hello, Midnightread! Well firstly lets just say that I liked this and I would like to read on. PM me when you write more. As for a title I havn't ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Ruin of Daroder

    Hello! Like Amy, I really enjoyed this, it was smooth and very easy to read and the rhythm was very even and regular throughout. I also like the subject matter ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Ice Fire...chapter 1

    Hello, I'm Lydia! Well first I would like to start of by saying that I really enjoyed that and that you had me hooked. PM me when you write more ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Friendship

    Hello, I'm Lydia! Well first off I would like to start by saying that I liked this, it was short and to the point. My problems are the same as ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: January 2010 Could Set a Reviewing Record...

    Great! Lets get reviewing people. :D

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secret - prologue + ch. 1

    Hello! I'm Lydia. I have to say that I really liked this and that I like Lee-Anna couldn't find anything wrong with it so well done! The only thing I ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    Hello! I like this but it is too short and sweet. Love is very complicated and one stanza just dosn't cover it. Also the word 'burry' should be 'bury' with ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grandma [Edit]

    Hello all, this is just an idea I had. You can nit pick I'm not bothered. :D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Grandma, you meant everything to

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: War Stories

    Hi, I also really liked this piece and I agree with Amy (Aqua) your rhyme scheme isn't forced which is great. I also think that you need to work on ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Banners Torn

    Hello! Nice To Meet Yoy I'm Lydia! :P Wow you got alot of response for this poem and I have to say that this is going to get a bit ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Last

    Hello Rebel (nice Username by the way!) :D Well as has been previously said I really liked this however I did find myself cursing your rhymes. You could use a ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pay Heed!

    Hello, I'm Lydia and I will be you reviewer today, Firstly I will start off by saying that I thought you did a very good job with the old English. ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Man Walks Through My House

    Hello, :D I have read your short story the enchanted house and I can now see where you got your inspiration from. I like this poem though the rhythm was ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Dragon

    I really like this picture I myself find it very difficult to draw dragons so I was very impressed by this. My one complaint is that I wanted to see ...

    Jan 13, 2010


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith