User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Art & Photography Re: Parrots.

    Hello! Wow. Well done! This is your first attempt at drawing birds well its amazing so well done! The only problem is one if the birds head looks a bit ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Our Savoir (chapter one)

    Hello, Firstly let me just say that I like this however it was MUCH too Twilighty, in fact it was almost as though you pulled it straight from twilight. But ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suffering

    Just an idea that came to me a minute ago so I thought I'd post it and see what you guys thought :D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Suffering

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Midlife Crisis

    Hello, I really liked this, the rhythm was consitent except in one place where you wrote And simple routines you go through become a crime This was a little long ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: stuck for a title chapter 4 (edited)

    Hello, Midnight. Thanks again for commenting on my work. Now I unlike Amy (Aqua) have read your first 3 chapters. I am going to correct a couple of small things ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Compare

    Wow Durrie! I really like this, well done. Yes it's on lined paper but hey everyone likes to doodle and this was very good. I like the contrast and I ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Swing Chapter 2

    Thanks Midnight, and yes it is what happens before. All your other questions should be cleared up. I'll tell you when I write more! :D

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Riddle

    Hello, Welcome to YWS! Ok so first off I will talk about this as a poem. I liked it and I liked the rhythm. I found some of the rhyming ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dark Tide (Prologue + Chapter 1.1) - EDITED

    Hello, cosby Now I have to admit that I didn't read all of this as it was a bit long. However what I did read was very good and I ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You aren't Pretty

    Hello, I really liked this! Your rhymes wern't forced and your rhythm was regular. The title had me a little confused to begin with because I thought this would be ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Voices Of The Dead

    Hello BondGirl, Thanks for your feedback. The voicemails were people who were ringing the phones of the dead people and of course they cant reply. It was an idea I ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I did not cry

    Hello, as Dreamer said this is just going to be a repetition of what other people have said but I liked this poem so I had to write something! You ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: This was written about my ex

    Hello Death Star, Welcome to YWS. Well firstly I liked this, it was good. I won't bother nitpicking about grammer because I have to dash in a minute. But one ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Guardian: Title: Alicia Personality: Is cruel to the divers to begin with because she is jealous of them and their freedom to explore above the water. She is quite dark ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Completely Lost? Come here!

    Hey there! I have a question, and I can't find the right forum to put it on, so I'm going to try it here. I've been reviewing things, and posting ...

    Jan 17, 2010


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost