User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, Angler rubbed his arm, it wasn't broken but he had torn his diving suit a little and a gash bled staining the water red. He checked his equipment and ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, Even though Aisha had cried "Swim", I hadn't moved. My joy from a second before was crushed with fear. I was paralyzed. As the crack crumbled and I realised ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate (aplologies for the long post, but I havn't looked at this for a while :D) I was the last to dive into the water. The others were already below ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daring Frankie. Chapter one: Demons

    Hello! Just a few things I found with this and then my overall comment at the bottom :D Synopsis: Frankie is a Orphan. He isn't good looking or intelligent. He ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, I was about to reply with a sarcastic "great!" when I realised that my life would be in these peoples hands if my equipment failed so I stopped myself. ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate "I guess your right and no, I don't need any help thanks, I'm ready." I said to Avery. All I wanted to do was get this over with. I ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Storm

    Hello, I liked this. I feel like I am going to be reiterating what others have said but hey. I liked it. I thought like some other reviewers that the ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Cycle of the Sun

    Hello, This is awesome for a first stab at poetry and I think you could make a good poet. :D I agree with BondGirl. Your rhymes were good but I ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Emotional Aura (.hack)

    Hello Leza :D I really like this, I have never seen the original so to me it looks perfectly right anyway. I think you got the highlights in her hair ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate I got into the diving suit, annoyed at Aisha's stunt but deciding that it wouldn't do to make a fuss right now. Maybe I should mustle in on Angler ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    I fumed at Aisha my face going bright red. But when Thaniel looked at me I quickly calmed down. He looked dazed and happy. I was annoyed very annoyed and ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, (nope not out of character really :D) I turned away from Aisha or Asa or whatever and smiled at Thaniel. "Whats up?" He asked. "Oh, nothing Thaniel. Aisha just ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Voices Of The Dead

    Thanks Amy, Maybe you are right, I'll have a think about it! :D See you in chat some time :D ~Lydia

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, (who likes Thaniel now by the way, as Avery is a girl! Sorry :D) I realise I had been loitering at the side of the room for some time ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    I am going to make up a diver character as well because I really want to get sruck into this! Name: Cate (spelt with a C because she likes her ...

    Jan 18, 2010


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye