User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tremors (For Haiti) - Edit

    Kamas, Well Done for writing a poem for Haiti. This is beautiful and sad and it really captures the emotion. I will have to be honest when I say I ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, I guided my horse out of the gate following the others cautiously my sword sheathed at the side of my body. My hand hovered cautiously over it, I wasn't ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, As Avery set off into the darker of the corners with Angler, me, Aisha and Thaniel continued to joke. "Eugh, I hate seafood" I exclaimed in a joking sort ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: (removed story)

    Hello :) I really like this. Am I right in thinking that its from a goth or emo perspective? But anyway, I couldn't really pick fault with it except that ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new.

    Hello! I'm Lydia :) Firstly I have to say I L-O-V-E J.K! Though I am not a fan of Meyer. Sorry! I love smileys too, you can guarentee that there ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The worst book I have ever read has got to be Great Expectations by Charles Dickens (Sorry Dickens fans...) It was exceptionally dull.

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Thorns & Roses [1]

    Wow! This was really great, I'm definately reading the rest! :) Gold star for you :D I have nothing more to say. It was fab apart from a few spelling ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forbiden Love

    Hello Bekah, I agree with Jas and Zoey this idea is greatly overused. Also, it might be an idea to move this to the disscussion forum because you will get ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Things That I Love

    Hello! Firstly I need to blurt something out. SNIONK! How dare you change your picture, you had me very confused :) Now to the poem. Well snoink got in all ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    I'm up for this, I'm really into storybooks at the moment. Name: Heather Sadie Age: (between 11 and 32) 17 Height: Short, about 5ft 2 Picture: She looks kind of ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, As me and Thaniel set off to look for, something, anything that might help us I decided that it was a good time to get to know him better. ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Alright, I'm up for just being a swords woman :) I'll edit that.

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, Even though we had found a supply of oxygen I was still worried. There were plenty of other ways to die down here. Starvation, or the crack could cave ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Name: Lila Mesmiria Age: 19 Gender: Female Personality: She is quiet and very sensitive. She is not confident around guys but wishes she was. When she gets to know people ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: fake

    Hello, I agree with the others, this was far to short. I didn't understand why you thought that someone cutting thier wrists was an 'attention-grabbing whore' to be perfectly honest. ...

    Jan 21, 2010


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae