-
Re: Hiya! <3
Hey Shira Yurri! And a warm welcome to YWS! :) I very much hope you enjoy your time here - there is so much to do besides just writing! You ...
Nov 18, 2010 -
Re: Rosie Bud
Hello Robster James! Wow I really like this so well done! I thought it captured the rejection but also the feeling of coming back after getting rejected and getting over ...
Nov 17, 2010 -
Re: You got what you wanted...
Just as a warning this deals with issues such as rape, death, pregnancy and abuse. (I'm not really twisted honestly! :) ) This really is a work in progress. I'm ...
Nov 17, 2010 -
Re: =) hi
Hi Momo! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself. As others have said I'm sure you will enjoy yourslef this site is really fun and full of friendly people ...
Nov 17, 2010 -
Re: Hola! Como estan ustedes?
Hello Eloquent! Well and there was I about to write back in what little spanish I know :) But as that is not really needed I think I'll stick with ...
Nov 17, 2010 -
Re: Split
Ilona, Split, Universe 911A 7:45am Now take a left past this building, be careful from now on, the illegal jumpers are very close. When you find them you are to ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Split
Ilona, Split, Universe 911A 7:30am I sat down outside a run down old building. We had been walking for a while, away from the rift to investigate this illegal jump. ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Split
Claiming the last traveller spot. :) Name: Ilona Richardson Age ( 21 and older): 22 Description( Written): She has fairly long, lightly curly dark brown hair which she always wears ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: say hi
Hey Bronk! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself! I'm Lydia! *shakes hand* Ish's cousin! Cool :lol: Anyway, we've got loads here as Isha has probably told you! Art ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Lemonade for Breakfast (children's storybook type)
Hey Lakegirls :) I really liked this. I thought that the repetition of the beginning at the end made it seem almost like a poem. :) It was a really ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: Lightning
Hello Captain Random's Cousin! And Captain Random! I'm here to review this poem for you both :) Ok, so I liked this but it could be improved so I'm going ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: I'm a new Ninja!
Hello Ninga! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself! :) I bet we have something here for you, whether you like to write poetry or fiction or even if ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: Making Sandwiches
Navita- Thanks for your comments. I found myself sort of running out of ideas and pushing to extremes and I think that maybe why it was like that for you. ...
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*
Jakey "Rosey?" I asked quietly. "Yes Jakey?" She said, peering over her shoulder to get a better look at me. "Did you fight the Prince?" "Well...yes I guess I did ...
Jul 10, 2010 -
Re: Making Sandwiches
This is for the great response I got for my Making Tea which you can read here. I hope you enjoy is as much as the last one :) Charlie! ...
Jul 10, 2010
