User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ignore this

    Hello! To delete a post there is a little cross in the top right corner. Click that cross and it will ask you if you want to delete it. :P ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: This site is pretty intimidating. Gahhh.

    Hello Caterpuff! Don't be intimidated, we are all nice really :P We don't bite. Much :) We are just here to help. If you have any questions, PM me and ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Astray

    Hello, *Clicks the 'Like' button* Wow. I won't nit-pick because other have already. Though I will say that the '...'s annoyed me a little. Other than this though, I think ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Great tip for writing

    Ooh, this is a good idea. I have never thought of that before. Thanks Matt :P ~Lydia

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: jklil

    Hello Skilled Hand, Welcome To YWS :P As much as I like this smiley, it is not a piece of Dramatic Poetry, or poetry at all for that matter. If ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: yea...hi...talk to me? plz? im new here...

    Hello, Vanilla! I'm Lydia. Welcome to YWS :) If you would like to make some friends on this site the chat room is a good place to go. For now ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: That's weird.

    Hello, You know what, I don't know either really. Maybe this person started writing and then decided that they didn't like the characters or the plot. I do that sometimes ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unrequited

    Hello Mechi. I'm Lydia and I will be your reviewer for today. Firstly I would like to say that I really liked this, except for the puking in the purse, ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Swing Chapter 3

    Hello JC, Thanks, I just thought that this would be pretty bad, grammerwise. I have never been much cop at grammer. But maybe being on this site has improved it ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, I woke up on a beach lying on the sand. I couldn't remember how I got there, all I knew was that I was on my way to a ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, We were nearing Cormathor, and I could smell smoke coming from up ahead. I gripped the hilt of my sword anxiously. I didn't know how Kaladore could be so ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, The flare made a small explosion as it hit the eel but it seemed unscathed. The eel hissed again louder this time and began to advance towards Thaniel. "Shit. ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Swing Chapter 3

    Chapter 3 My First Master I woke up on a cold, hard floor. I struggled to remember where I was, and why I was here. My eyes adjusted to the ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Hatred

    Hello! I like this, I would pick it apart but homework calls... Just one thing the line But now the tears have forced themselves upon my cheeks It's a bit ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: A newbie hoping I'm welcome -^_^-

    Hello, TH! :D Welcome to YWS! You have come to the right place, we will review your work and help you to improve. None of us here are novelists but ...

    Jan 23, 2010


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau