User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, Tristan sighed. "At least we have found everyone now." he said. I nodded. "Lets head back," I suggested. We made our way back to the camp Tristan leading and ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, I moved back to the oxugen tube and queued up to fill my tank. Thaniel came up behind me. He jabbed me in the ribs playfully. "Ouch" I said ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, Tristan called out to me. "Come on, let's go and find the others. And Kaladore." Kaladore turned to look at him. "No sleeping." I picked up my sword and ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, "Do you think its, y'know, inhabited?" I asked turning to Thaniel. He shrugged, "It might be I guess. Maybe theres a way out down there." He wondered aloud. Angler ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY everyone.

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! I see that you have already had the low down on various things so I'll just say hello. Feel free to PM me if you have ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Voices Of The Dead

    Juni Thanks for the ideas, actually it's a train crash but hey its very similar :P I'll work on that and try and post it up soon :)

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Natural Disaster

    Hello, I really liked this, was I right in thinking that in a way it was two poems in one. Because the rhyme scheme for all the bits about the ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Riders - Prologue

    Re-draft complete you can find the new version in Fantasy Fiction Hello all, Nit-picks are most welcome :P Prologue: I crouched on the floor, examining the tracks. They were fresh ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, As much as I didn't trust Rob I decided to go with him. Eating fish was better than stabbing monkeys for food. I couldn't stand violence, but I equally ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, I was pleased that Kaladore had stepped in and I went after him to retrieve my horse from where it was tethered. As I approached I noticed that something ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather I woke up from a fitful sleep. I looked around, it was dark but I could make out the roof of the cave. I remembered where I was. I ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, I laughed at Kaladore, but hovered my hands over his wound muttering to myself. My hands glowed green and his wound closed. "Thanks." He said. I smiled. "No problem." ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, We were in a lot of trouble, Kaladore had already been hit and who knew what had happened to Sam and Esony. I nodded in agreement to Kaladore's comment. ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, I went with the other girls to help gather wood for a shelter. In truth I was scared, I didn't know where I was, or where my mum was ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, I was a little dissapointed about not being able to fight the dragon as I wanted to prove myself to the others who regarded me as the baby in ...

    Jan 24, 2010


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter