User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Religion

    Hello Dreamy, I liked this, and I actually can't see many things to tear apart with it. I would say though that this line, Perhaps someday in the future It ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Alicia, "You are pathetic!" Ora said to me brandishing his finger in my face. "You need to learn English, no-one speaks the ancient language anymore!" I glared at him, "Mi ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, I could see problems with Thaniels plan too, but I couldn't think of anything better to do so I nodded. "It's the best plan we've got." I looked around. ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, We entered the town, I didn't like the look of it at all. It had a huge wall surrounding it and what on earth had happened to Tristan. Kaladore ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, I was surprised that Lacy was being nice to me, she had seemed so sour. But I was glad I was getting along with someone, it wasn't like I ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, I took the point with Kaladore again, after a very embarrassing conversation with Sam. Kaladore smiled at me. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Of course I am, I'm just ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Short story

    Hello, Welcome to YWS may I just say! :) So yes I think everything has been said really, please extended your story because I would like to know who these ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Riders - Prologue (Re-Draft)

    Ok, so I took your advice and worked with it and here is the result :) Thanks to everyone who commented before, I would appreciate any further improvements. Prologue: I ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Riders - Prologue

    Thank you everyone for your commments, I will go away, re-draft and re-post :)

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, "Dead!" I exclaimed, "but, how?" Rob shrugged, "Some kind of animal by the looks of the body." Lacy handed him a pile of laces. "Are we going to bury ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Lila, I was grudgingly aware of the two boys disscussing nonsense and I brought my hand around to hit Kaladore lightly on the head. "Watch where you are going" I ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, The girl looked troubled, and she whispered in some strange language to the other inhabitant. He shook his head and turned back to us. We backed away back into ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Man Below My Terrace

    Hello! I liked this, well done :) I think you really portrayed the characters emotions and thoughts really well. And your rhythm was consistent thanks to the "a-blahblah." Your rhyme ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: FATHER-LESS

    Hello Percy, I'm Lydia and I will be your reviewer! Welcome to YWS :) Ok so firstly I would like to say that I noticed you didn't have any reviews ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Super Reviewing Bash on January 31, 2010

    RSVP, The four letters of destiny :)

    Jan 26, 2010


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky