User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Untitled Story

    Hello! I'm Lydia and I will be your reviewer for today :) Firstly Welcome To YWS. You have come to a good place were people can help you to improve ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Incognito Art Gallery [ 01/26/10 ]

    Hello! I don't really normally review Art but I really liked this. I agree with some that your shading was lost in places, but that was probably your scanner! Well ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: i am an idiot

    Vanadis, This is pretty good. The rhythm was a bit out but for someone who dosn't generally write poetry this is great! Well Done! I loved it aticularly some of ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kaelynne's LOve Story

    Hello White! I see that everyone has pulled this apart already so I'll just say that I liked it. You portrayed the emotion of the only girl without a boyfriend ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: zimbabwe

    Europe, nice. I can see why you'd miss Zimbabwe though, Europe must be a little dull after that :D

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life: A Game of Tag

    Hello! As others I liked it, I was a bit dissapointed with the end though. 'He wins' seemed a bit anit-climatic. You could put something really dramatic in here for ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: zimbabwe

    Hello, I liked this, but I think that if you really want to portray your emotions, tell us how you felt leaving. I know the feeling of moving house, and ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    Hello, Wow, this is really good, well done! My only complaint is tha tit is huge and so I can't see the whole thing, maybe you could upload it as ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: German Shepherd pup

    Hello! I love this and I'm sure that your friend did, it is really cute. As had already been mentioned, the paws are a little off, but hey I was ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: They say love.

    Hello, I really like this, it has a clear message, that yes you don't always get what you deserve and that love is never easy. So i really like it, ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Prologue. (prologue) not so long anymore!

    Hello again! Much like what the person above said, you do a bit too much telling. But other than this I think its going to be a good read, I ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Prologue. (prologue) not so long anymore!

    Hello, Welcome YWS Unfortunately I don't have the patience to read all of that, nor the time. I would suggest breaking this up into chapters so that this huge amount ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, The search group was decided, it would be me Lacy and Rob. Leaving Sasha here to help Vashi along with the new guy, Ben. We set off to the ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga-two girls

    Hello! Wow, this is really great, I cannot draw manga very well. The only critisism I have is that I have to crane my neck to look at it, If ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Fallen Apple

    Hello! I'm Lydia and I will be your reviewer today. :D Ok so to start with I noticed that you haven't done any reviews, try to review more peoples work ...

    Jan 28, 2010


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss