User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dying Darkness (revised)

    Hello Torigirl I agree with everyone else, the ending seemed a little melodramatic and I wanted to 'see' what was going on rather than hear that she was 'suffocating and ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gravity

    Hello! I have to say that it was the title of this that drew me in. But there wasn't much mention of Gravity in the actual poem. This was alright ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Dishwasher's Bane

    Hello Kate, I loved this, your description of what dishwashers do was really interesting. I have never really thought of it that way before. I, unlike Snoink, like the repetition ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Characters anything but average-looking

    You have a point, I do this as well but I guess it's because the character has to have a reason to stand out, to make the story and usually ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The watermelon

    Hello, Firstly I would like to say that this is very original paticularly with the watermelon and it was the title that cought my eye. I really liked it, I ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Hello Drago! Welcome to YWS! I love the Chronicles of Narnia as well :D What board did you come from before? I will be looking forward to reading and critiquing ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: a black and white fairy tale.

    Hello, This was a great picture with a great quote, Well Done!! I loved the bubbles, they were beautiful the only problem I have is the girls arm, it is ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Queen of the Stars

    This is great! I love the lines in brackets, some of the most classic lines in poetry on this site that I have ever seen. Come to think of it, ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: bigger meanings - prologue

    Hello WolfDaemon! I'm Lydia and I will be your reviewer for today. I am interested to see where this piece will go, I think you should write more and carry ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mistakes

    Hello, As Captain Classy said, this is a very good poem, but it does need a quick proof-read and a few rough edges touching up. Also I think you need ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It Happens

    Hello, This is very good for a 10 minute poem and it does focus on a very serious issue, so well done. I liked the rhyme, it went together well ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, "Owww..." I groaned my hand still holding the fish girls leg. "Thaniel.." I whispered. Thaniel suddenly became aware of me. I had a deep cut in the side of ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poison

    Hello! I see someone already got in the nit-picks before me. Don't say that this fails!! Because it dosn't, it is very good, paticularly with the formatting off it, which ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forever Lost

    Hello Kayay :D I really liked this and like Snicker said your rhymes make sense and don't seem too forced. There are some mistakes, mostly punctuation towards the end but ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings People

    Hello KS! Welcome to YWS! The chat room is a great place to go and meet people! I see you have already had the 20 questions quiz :) So I'll ...

    Jan 30, 2010


It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr