User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    *Sounds like a plan to me, do you want to write the first post and get everyone back on track?

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the walrus sings at midnight

    Hello! That was a great poem, nice and refreshing and original! I thought that the rhyme really worked throughout particualarly with the repetition of the first two lines at the ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Inheritance

    Hello Scott Welcome to YWS! I liked your poem, it was very original and cleverly written. I actually couldn't find anything to nit-pick with this so that is great! On ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Ummm, not me I have no ideas... Sorry D:

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I typed young into google when I was bored and it came up, I clicked through and was immpressed by what I saw :D I am forever glad that I ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello Bugwhisker, I have actually seen your posts already which is cool. Anyway :backtotopic: Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself! I know YWS has been like a second ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The New Guy

    Hello Aries (is it alright if I call you that?) Welcome to YWS!! I have been on here for less than a month but I absolutely adore it and come ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Young Love... Pfft?

    Hello Timmy, I like this, it is original and holds its own on this site which is great! It was a nice refreshing break from some of the usual stuff ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Christmas Day 1914

    Hello! It thought that this was a very interesting subject to write a poem with. Hmmm. I think that the rhyme here... Kick the ball at the goal Don't hide ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Bird

    Hello! I really liked this, it was short and sweet. I can see what others mean about the need to expand a little on the relationship between the narrator and ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tick Tock

    Hello! I really liked this, I can see why you attached it, the formatting looks great by the way :D I read it like a metronome as you said and ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me

    Hello! Welcome to YWS :D I hope we will be able to help you to advance your writing, and don't worry you will get better at reviews as well. I ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Alicia, "Once, other land-dwellers came here, when my father ruled. We accepted them, and looked after them, learning their English and teaching them our ways. But they betrayed us, the ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Small Wolf Story I Came up With off the top of my Head.

    Hello Bugwhisker! Welcome To YWS by the way :D Ok, so I can't really review this in terms of the characters and the plot etc, because there isn't enough there ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Those Crows

    Hello, This was great, a very nice funny read :) Just a tip, you don't need to rhyme every line, you can have poetry without any rhymes and you may ...

    Jan 31, 2010


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman