User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    >

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, I had finished healing but I realised that I wasn't going to be able to make it through here on my own. I made it out of the level ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    I really like a lot of books, some of my faveourites though... 1) Harry Potter Series 2) The Chronicles of Narnia 3) Of Mice and Men 4) Chaos Walking Series ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, Rose moved to level 46 bringing her staff around expecting enemies. But none came, this is very weirdse she thought. She crept further forward, into more trees and found ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Child of the Moon - Prolouge

    Hello Midnightread! :D Hmmm....interesting, the nit-picks have already been done I see, so there is nothing left for me to do except... *goes to read Chapter one* (Sorry I was ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im New

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! Journalism sounds cool, though its not my personal ambition. Good Luck! :) Anyways, :backtotopic: I hope you have a good time here on YWS! It is ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Heather, "Hey look, over there!" I pointed through the trees where a shimmering reflected light was coming from. "Do you think?" I asked but Lacy was already running through the ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this a good name?

    I think it depends on the character of the wizard, we don't know your character so we can't really give a great view. I can see why an old wizard ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Christmas

    Hello! I really liked this, it's not often that you see poems that go into so much detail about everything. I liked your description and you clearly put all your ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pandora

    Hello iCarlyfan! I really loved the film Avatar, and I assume as you are going to write more of this that it will have something before this moment, because for ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sins

    Hello! I really liked this, your rhyme was great. I think that the use of dream worked but didn't at the same time, it seemed a little cliché. Maybe you ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not really new, but anyway

    Hello Rune, Oh it's a shame that your email got hacked, but your going about keeping your computer safe the right way. I don't believe that we have met before! ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: What we want.

    Hello, I agree with Conrad. I can't quite work out what you are trying to tell me as the reader here. It just looks like a list of words. If ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: introducing myself

    Hello Wiggy! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself! If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll try my best to answer them, or there ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Ooh I shouldn't, I really really shouldn't... Oh go on then, one more can't hurt :D Name: Rose Age: 15 Appearance: Eye Colour- Electric blue Hair Colour- White but with ...

    Feb 1, 2010


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind