User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Art & Photography Re: Snow

    Hello! I really like these, there was certainly a lot of snow around wasn't there. I have never been to switzerland before, but these pictures make me want to go ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What Happens In The End?

    Thanks for your comments Jmim and TenYo, I have edited the spacing a little. But I am going to leave the 'in heaven on high' because as TenYo said, it ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Girl Can Dream

    Hello! I love this, I like the way it is cartoony, though I do have to agree with Elinor that the lined paper was a little distracting. :) I think ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Horrendously New

    Hello Treem! Welcome to YWS! I see you have already been here for a while :D If you need anything you can PM me and I'll have a stab at ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What Happens In The End?

    Who knows what happens when we die, Do we go to heaven up high? Is there such a thing as hell? Can we go there as well? Can our soul ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Alicia, I swam off with Xzah to speak with my father. As long as I got his consent then the land-dweller would be safe. Then maybe I could go with ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello =)

    Hello Halycon! Great, I will get down to reading those. Welcome to YWS (though technically this is a week late but hey :D) How are you liking YWS? If you ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, It felt good to be with this huge group, and to go and get the most powerful weapon in the game, now that would be an excellent bonus. I ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Twilight && Harry Potter

    This was great JD, :D Well Done, Someone already got the nit-picks in before me so I will just say I like it. I am a HP fan but not ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    This is genius :D Well Done, I havn't laughed so much in a long time :L *Likes* Keep Writing ~Lydia

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The January 2010 Reviewing Statistics (Updated)

    Well Done Everyone! :D

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Innocence

    Hello! I really liked this, but first a few nit-picks, they coo her naivety I don't really think that 'coo' is the right word here. I associate 'coo' with people ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back :D I don't believe we've met, I am Lydia. I don't know how you can possibly get tired of this place, but maybe I am biased. I am ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new

    Hello Valentine, Man my last name is soo boring compared to yours D: Oh well! Welcome To YWS! I won't give you a 20 questions quiz because you probably won't ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Feb 2, 2010


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm