User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Welcome Mat Re: i can open your eyes.

    Hello Pooja! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself. Do you like to make new friends then you can check out the chat room and meet people in there ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello People!

    Hello Izumi! Welcome to YWS! It's great that you already know people on here :D But if you would like to make other writing buddies as well then check out ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Alicia "This way." I said to the land-dwellers. Urtagh came around the corner. "Alicia, what are you thinking? We must dispose of these land-dwellers immediately, we cannot have them knowing ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, I watched as both Luna and Eden dissapeared. I glanced around me at the mini boss who was still lumbering around catching his arm. A little number appeared at ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Loving Ghost

    Hello! I liked this, you had me hooked but it took a little while to get into it. The description was good though. A couple of nit-picks that I noticed ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello Anchees, To get points you need to review other peoples stuff. You can get a maximum of 100 points per review, or something like that. Anyways Welcome To YWS! ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, I downed some of the mini bosses blood. I hadn't realised about this glitch. I was beginning to be really glad that I had found this group. I dodged ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Run Short Prologue.

    Thanks Coco. I am still unsure where this is going to leave, I need to do a plot line or something. But thanks for the review. I might cut out ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Run Short Prologue.

    Hello. I am really stumped as to which idea to carry on with at the moment out of the numerous prologues I seem to be writing. This is another, if ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The World: Pluto Kiss.

    Rose, I threw a leech at a tree and slashed through another with my sword. It felt good. The I saw Peri, he had taken the health potion and Luna ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Other Re: A nice joke speech!

    Hello! I liked this, I'm not going to critique this because thats not what its there for..? It is just there to entertain :D And it did. Though I have ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here! Care to help me out?

    Hello Munchkin! Welcome to YWS! I see that you have had the lo-down from everyone else. Ooh! I love Fireflies by Owl City, I listen to it when I'm stuck ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello world, I'm new here :D

    Hello Eigee! Cool screen name by the way! Welcome To YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself :D Two books, cool. That's kind of like me, more than one piece on ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Trapped

    Cate, I looked across at Thaniel. He shrugged. "One wrong move. He could have been more specific." I nodded, wondering what one earth would be bad enough to get us ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree

    Hello Jenthura. I love this drawing, and I like the way that the children are all playing on the tree. I think that you could have spaced the leaves out ...

    Feb 3, 2010


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time